Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Why Hello!

WillowFields

Cavy Slave
I know, given my rank this seems odd, but, I've really only started posting lately, so I figured why not introduce myself? I joined back in April I believe to gather information on guinea pigs for my parents, and myself , so that I could get a guinea pig. They said no, and I became inactive for a while, and recently came back! So yesterday, my sister and I asked again and they said if we help out more, with dogs, then after we move (in June/July) then yes, we probably can! So now, I will probably be around a bit more while I try and become the family's expert on all things cavy! So just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself to you all! :D

soopermum62

Cavy Slave
Welcome! as you already know there is a wealth of information on this site!

2198lindsey

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome :) And as you may know, guinea pigs are herd animals and just clear it up with your parents that it would be MUCH more desireable to have 2 or more. We'll be willing to help you in any way and I hope that you are graced with a couple of pigs soon!

WillowFields

Cavy Slave
Thank you! I got my sister in on guinea pigs and she's a little girl who doesn't like to share! We'll be sure to get two! (Assuming everything goes through of course!)

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
Welcome. You'll be better off getting all your research and care info before you get a pr of guinea pigs so you're doing it right I think!

2198lindsey

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
It's just better for the pig. Nothing can compare to the companionship of someone else who speaks their language when you aren't there to play with them. I wish you good luck.
Thank you! I got my sister in on guinea pigs and she's a little girl who doesn't like to share! We'll be sure to get two! (Assuming everything goes through of course!)

Squeakerlover

Cavy Slave
Welcome!

It certainly appears that you're on the right track to Guinea Pig ownership. Good luck! Hope that in a few months you'll be introducing us to your new piggies. :D

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.