Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

name change?

Da_3_mad_pigs

Cavy Slave
Would you mind changing my name to ILOVEMYPIGGIES if you have the time?
Thanks.

I signed up with my regular, everyday screen name. Can I have a guinea pig screen name? Is it possible to just change my name on this website or do I have to create a new screen name on my computer? I would like to be Albino Girl. Thank you for any info you can give me!

Last edited:
Cavy Spirit (admin) is the only one that can change names and she has been very busy lately. Give her time and I am sure she will change names.

Melissa, I am not sure why you want your name changed to albino girl as a piggie name as there is no such thing as an albino piggie, they are called PEW's (pink-eyed whites). I guess you can have whatever name you want, but I just wanted to share that info with you. You don't have to create a new screen name on your computer, T can simply change your username on the forum when she gets the time.

May I suggest PEW Girl instead? ;+)

ILove... you may need to sign off and sign back on again...

PEW, when you decide, let me know.

CavySpirit said:
ILove... you may need to sign off and sign back on again...

PEW, when you decide, let me know.

I guess I will just go with Lacy Girl, that's what I call her. Thank you for changing it! :)

Sorry to be annoying but could you change mine too, please. I'd like it to be Chubby Pixie. When I signed up I didn't know I'd get so addicted to this site so I didn't put too much thought in the name. If its too much of a bother don't worry about it. Thanks a bunch.

If it is not a bother or and "oh ya I have to change the name" you don't need to do it. I would like to be MuTeef&Mo. If you don't have time then don't do it.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.