Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK HELP! Need to find cubes in Canada! (online or in store)

A

askewchick

HELP! Need to find cubes in Canada! (online or in store)

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to build a cage for the two guinea pigs my family just rescued (currently all we have is a giant rubbermaid tub to put them in!). The only place I've found the cubes is at staples and they are $40 for 4 cubes (I'm going to need more than that as I'd like to make a cat-proof cage at 2x4).

Does anyone know of any online sites willing to ship to Canada (preferably in Canada already) or any other stores in Canada that carry these. I've had no problem getting the coroplast, but a tough time finding the cubes!

Thanks for any help!

Blythe

B

Briana D

Re: HELP! Need to find cubes in Canada! (online or in stor

On www.guineapigcages.com if you scroll down a bit on the left there is a link for finding supplies. I think there are quite a few places listed.

Also if the grids are really expensive then you can try the white-coated-wire organizational shelving found in home supply and hardware stores like Orchard or Home Depot.

Thanks for rescuing!!!

Where is Canada are you?

A

askewchick

thanks!

i'm in Vancouver, BC. thanks!

C

cali2481

im in canada

im in Regina canada, i also had a hard time finding cubes but now i know who has them!
superstore
wal-mart
cosco should
home depot

superstore is the chapest, called "orginizer cubs" they are $20 for a box of 17, walmart is the same price for only 13 grids.

C

Cavy Kala

Re: im in canada

Are there names for the white-coated-wire organizational shelving? Are there any superstore selling orginizer cubs in Vancouver?

Attachments

Unnamed.png Nibbles.png
C

Cavy Kala

Re: im in canada

Is there a specific name for the cubes? Like what brand do they come in?

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.