Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Newbie to Guinea Pigs;

PiggyLover52

Cavy Slave
Hi. I'm Lauren, I do not yet have my piggies but from saturday I will have two sows.. Will post pictures of my new arrivals when they are settled into their new home, plus update once I have chosen their names

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome! Can't wait to see photos.

Plans changed and now I am a owner of two baby boars as of a few hours ago, one brown and black tanned and another is white with one brown patch on his eye and on the other eye a black patch.
Pictures will be on soon, they are currently settling in to their new home in peace.

Names currently are;
Tanned: Raven
White patched: Teddy

Welcome! I hope you love this forum as much as I do! I can't wait to see your pigtures! :)

Welcome;we all love pigtures here. You can show us them either here to introduce..but more photos can be shone in the Stories & Photo's section. :eek:ptimist:

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure you'll fit in well here :D Can't wait to see pigtures!

It's been just twelve hours since I brought raven nd teddy home they are trusting me more by the minute. I am sat on my bed with their cage door open talking to them. Raven is the brave one nd came out first to say hello and started to wheek then teddy followed but is still nervous whereas raven will happily sit outside his bed eating and exploring while teddy stays inside going in to check for reassurance nd just this momen even stood on his hind legs and sniffed where I was sat then kind Of skipped off. Pictures will be On this evening

It's been just twelve hours since I brought raven nd teddy home they are trusting me more by the minute. I am sat on my bed with their cage door open talking to them. Raven is the brave one nd came out first to say hello and started to wheek then teddy followed but is still nervous whereas raven will happily sit outside his bed eating and exploring while teddy stays inside going in to check for reassurance nd just this momen even stood on his hind legs and sniffed where I was sat then kind Of skipped off. Pictures will be On this evening

Good to hear they are doing well!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.