Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

introducing myself post

Myas pigs

Cavy Slave
My name is Mya. I am 14 and I own 4 pigs. guss, 1 year old, cocoa 1 year old, fozzie bear 6 months old, and cookie also 6 months old. I love my pigs to death. they are the best pets ever. They currently are living in a 3x4 in pairs beacause guss and cocoa hate each other so i got two more and now guss and fozzie are inseprable:?:. and cocoa and cookie love each other also. back to the cage they are in a condo that is seperated so it is two 3x4 stacked on top of each other the bottom cage is two grids tall so i can clean it more easily. this is guss my chubby love bug of a guinea pig. he loves to cuddle and try to eat my feet:eye-poppi it is pretty funny. this is cocoa he is pretty shy but, still enjoys a good chin scratch. hope you liked my post. good by.lol introducing myself post

.introducing myself post

Welcome to Guinea Pig Cages! I have learned SOOO much from the people here and I have returned with the little stuff I now know! If you want to talk, private message me! I hope you enjoy this site as much as I do! ;)

Oh wow they are adorable!

Adorable piggies! and Welcome to the forum! This is such a great site. I've learned soo much from here. Enjoy :)

Welcome! I'm pretty new here, too, and I've already learned soooo much! Your piggies are precious. :D

Very cute piggies! Welcome to the forum. You can find out pretty much everything you need to know about guinea pigs here.

thank you so much for saying my pigs are cute :)

Hello How do i become a cavy slave? Oh and your pigs are so cute

Hi there! Your piglets are adorable! Welcome to the site :)

Welcome! You will like it here.

Hello How do i become a cavy slave? Oh and your pigs are so cute

You will be "promoted" to a Cavy Slave after you have been a member for over 30 days, and you have over 10 posts.

So how do I start my own post?

OH and thank you T1ggerPigLuver

oh i cant wait ill become a cavy slave on dec 1

When you respond to a thread, that is considered a 'post'.

Oh thanks i have ten now. its just time to wait

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.