Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

guineapigluv777

Cavy Slave
Hello!Hello!Hey there! I have 3 guinea pigs. Squeakers, an abbysinian; and Dusty & Maurice, brothers I got from a pet store (I really don't know what breed they are.) . They live in a two story c&c cage. I use fleece bedding (because it's cheaper and better than shavings). They are all two years old (I think). :)

Attachments

image.jpg image.jpg
Their wonderful! They look very cute! They certainly appear to be enjoying their little salad picnic there! Are you sure their boys? Just that some members on here have got their piggies from a pet shop and they were really female and male, so they ended up with more mini guinea pig babies!

They are all so fluffy and cute! Welcome to the forum. They all look like abbies or abby mixes too me. =D

Their wonderful! They look very cute! They certainly appear to be enjoying their little salad picnic there! Are you sure their boys? Just that some members on here have got their piggies from a pet shop and they were really female and male, so they ended up with more mini guinea pig babies!
Yes, I am 100% sure they are all male. The dominant one is Squeakers. They are too heavy to be females. But, I have a friend who has a guinea pig I am thinking is either female, or underweight. Either way, they are all cute! <3

Yes, I am 100% sure they are all male. The dominant one is Squeakers. They are too heavy to be females. But, I have a friend who has a guinea pig I am thinking is either female, or underweight. Either way, they are all cute! <3

You can't judge whether they are male or female by their weight or size.

Love the name Squeakers! I think I'll call my guinea pigs Chilly & Peppers once I get them, but to be honest it all depends on what they look like and their personalitys!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.