Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Sunny and Starbucks

Owls.Wrens

Cavy Slave
Hello! I'm a new member here and my name is Sunny. At the moment I've got one little Guinea Pig, Starbucks, but I'm planning to get him a friend soon. I'm looking around so that I can adopt rather than buy from a pet store, as I see suggested all around the site.
I am also in the process of building a C&C cage for my little piggy. I'm looking for a place to get my coroplast but I've already gotten my grids and set them up. It's 3x4 with a small upper level. I've lain down some towels and let Starbucks run around for a while, he seems to really enjoy the space!
If anybody has any suggestions on where I could get my coroplast I'd really appreciate it! I live in South Jersey, if it's any help.

Pictures of Starbucks:
Sunny and StarbucksSunny and Starbucks

PigPandemonium

Cavy Slave
He's very cute! :) You can get Coroplast at sign shops. If you can't seem to find any, you can also use shower curtains.

Dee_E

Cavy Slave
Adorable!!!!

Owls.Wrens

Cavy Slave
Thanks guys :D
I think he's adorable, too. I love his cow lick, my friends say it looks like someone sat on his head, haha!

jacqueline

Cavy Slave
Welcome and congrats on your new boy - he's too cute!!

for the coro, someone recently suggested you could check out Realtor offices, since they often use coro for their signs. also, the signs for elections/voting are often made from coro - maybe you could get some used ones either for cheap or free! you may have to cut and tape them, but that works okay too!

mommmyof2

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. You piggy is so cute. I love his colors. You can buy coroplast from this site: The C&C Cages for Guinea Pigs Store.

Good luck with you Starbucks. Oh btw I love his name. Wish you the best of luck.

Tablo

Cavy Slave
He's a crested piggy! So is my Nico. c:

He's adorable!

Owls.Wrens

Cavy Slave
Thanks everybody for the suggestions!
And thank you on behalf of Starbucks to everyone who said he was cute, haha! xD

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.