Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Suggestions

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
I have some suggestions for the forum and website but I've forgotten most of them at the moment so I have one for now.
In the pictures section, I think it would be cool if we could show our pet store bought cages. Not as advertising and stuff but showing how we set it up and put things where.

(Post Script: Post your suggestions too!!!)

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
You can only show pet store cages if they are used as a PART of a now larger cage setup or are being reused in some creative way.

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
ok, thanks! I keep forgetting my other suggestions!!!

The Magic Taco

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
Remembered one!!!
It would be fun to have something sort of like pet of the day... This probably won't work but it's just a suggestion.
PS: Cavy Spirit, did you know that on nearly all other guinea pig forums, they have links to this forum?! I personally think that yours is the best though! (Not being a suck up, though! :D)

Sabriel

Cavy Slave
Does a towel rack count as a creative use of an old cage? :)

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
I would think so, but you'd have to ask someone else...

sqeaker
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
It has got a LOT better sqeaker, it's just that you havn't been around for a long time. I think as a whole the posts are getting better, it's only the odd member that riles people up.

sqeaker

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Did you have a different username then? I think others will agree with me that the attitude has improved.

The Magic Taco

Cavy Slave
sqeaker said:
I know I am new here, But I have noticed that people's attitude(sp) are shocking. Some posts are really negitve on this forum. My suggestion is to have better attitudes.
Some people take life way to serously. Im a reasonable decent person so you can give me the flaming that I may deseve, But I know who is right.

WOW! I couldn't have put it better words!!! I REALLY don't like it when I see posts so pessimistic and negative.

sqeaker said:
Some people take life way to seriously.
EXACTLY!
One girl at school is the most squeaky and whingey person EVER. SHE THINKS SHE IS QUEEN BUT SHE'S JUST INSANELY BOSSY!!!
SHE TOOK MY IDEA AND CLAIMED IT AS HER OWN!!! I was literally throwing grass into her hair in the end.

sqeaker

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
If you don't like the forum rules, feel free to find another forum. Complaining about the rules here isn't going to endear you to anyone and the rules will not be changing. So, shop with your feet and find a 'happier' forum, more to your liking.

sqeaker

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
Hey man

Hey man yourself. This isn't the 60's and I'm not a man.

I know the mods are nice people but they take there mod jops way to serouisly. I am not saying names.

There are 4 moderators. Myself, and three others. We do take our 'jops' seriously. And many people are passionate about the issues. Like I said, there are plenty of happy-go-lucky anything-goes we-love-kids-who-do-and-say-anything we-love-breeders forums. Plenty. It takes a degree of seriousness and sticking to principles to keep an oasis of a place where animal welfare absolutely comes first.

sqeaker

CavySpirit

Administrator
Staff member
Cavy Slave
There are tons of positive, happy posts on this forum. If you choose to ignore them and focus on the more serious ones, there's nothing I can do about that. I like the forum fine the way it is. Bitching (100% of your posts) about people being negative certainly does nothing to contribute to those happy posts you want to read. How about setting an example instead. That's the way it works.

sqeaker

Myspoiltpiggies

Cavy Slave
Piglet said:
I think others will agree with me that the attitude has improved.
Yes it has! When I first joined I said I bred and got insulted a lot.. it really hurt me.. I didn't know any better. I remember someone told me to just listen and they won't ban you or anything. I had been trying to listen! But I didn't really get much chance!! I got banned.. I just thought that the forum really was to harsh then... I can see improvement :p

Piglet

Cavy Slave
I know - I actually remember that. The thing is sqeaker this whole forum is dedicated to C&C cages. You know that, we know that. So when somebody comes onto here saying that they have a pet store cage, of course we are going to educate them on C&C cages. That is what this forum is about.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.