Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello From Md :)

VICKY845

Cavy Slave
My name is Vicky and My Daughter's name is Kay and we have 3 piggies 2 that are 8mts and 1 that is 3 weeks. All are boys My two older pigs were rescues the new little guy we found on Craigs List. Lewis and Sizzle have taken well to theodore BUT my little guy is not much on fresh fruit or veggies, is there anything I can do to help him at least taste the Fruit and Veggies? I am still getting use to having My babies Only have had the 2 oldest for about a mth and half and the new guy about 4 days Thanks for any help

Zuidy

Cavy Slave
The baby will begin to eat I am sure. If it doesn't though you may have a problem. To get it used to Veggies, try to find at least 1 that it likes (preferably a Lettuce) and you can dice pencil eraser-size chunks of other Veggies and roll them up into the Lettuce. Then hand feed it to them and it will get the small pieces of food.

Also, because he is so young, make sure you give him extra Calcium and Alfalfa hay. A sprig of Parsley a day is a good supplement of Calcium.

Welcome to the forums! Always nice to see a new name.

:)

AngelaCurran

Cavy Slave
Hello :) Welcome to the forums!

VICKY845

Cavy Slave
Thank you both for the welcome... I just discovered that Mr. Theo is actually a FEMALE!!! She has been with my males for over a week! i'm worried about her hopefully they didn't get her preggo

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.