Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK Day at the fair

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.
GunieasForEver

First I need to tell you that double and triple posting the same thread in the forum is not allowed. Find one place for it, post it and be done. I deleted the other threads.

Second...I'm not certain why you posted what you did. I have a feeling you are hoping to cause a bit of trouble. Let me caution you to stop now. You have already caused enough of a ruckus on the board.

I expect the other members on this site to ignore your attempts of getting a rise out of them.

You know as well as we do that sugar is not an appropriate treat for Gps. Your whole story is obviously false. What sad satisfaction do you get from lying?

Behave

• Post hidden due to user being banned.
Chocolate kills animals..

Oh boy.

Voodoo, I think he is trying to cause trouble...

Candy isn't good for people, and is DEFINATELY not good for animals. End of story!

GunieasForEver

Cute, if idiotic.

Consider this your first formal warning to stop trying to intentionally cause trouble.

This is your second warning to post correctly. I know I have already sent you your first warning through the PM system a while ago. One more post without proper capitalization and punctuation and you get a 1 week ban.

Since this thread is nothing more then a fictitious story to get attention and a sad pathetic ploy to cause trouble I am closing it.

I strongly suggest that any future posts you make be on a more mature level.

I also recommend that no one reply to any of GunieasForEver's inflametory posts. This person is trying to cause a problem. Don't give them the satisfaction.

Status
Not open for further replies.