Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Yello there y'all

guineamomma

Cavy Slave
i am a guinea momma! my fur-baby is named Arietta. she is a calico i guess........she has black and white with a small patch of brown as well. she is about 6 months old i think. shes a spunky little thing that i have had for almost 3 weeks now. she loves to nibble on my fingers and LOOOOOVES her basil leaves. i am currently housing her in a petco small animal cage that is about 4 sq feet but thats because the spot where her C&C cage is supposed to go is cluttered. I am going to be switching her in about 2 months or so to a 3x5 C&C cage. i hope thatll be enough room for her and possibly a little buddy in the future. another female of course as i do not want to breed just yet. any advice on the cage or care is appreciated. thanks!!

Katie..

Cavy Slave
Wow. Hello! You sound like you lived in texas for a bit. I am currently living there.
That cage is an amazing size for Arietta and her future friend.
Welcome! :D

guineamomma

Cavy Slave
nope never lived in texas before. was born in Virginia then lived in New York and now in Florida. lol. i just like to use things to get ppls attention. lol. also srry bout the shorthand i do it for a living so its natural and i cant seem to turn it off.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.