Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi!

bfeather67

Cavy Slave
Hey there! Just registered today! I have one guinea pig named "Coco" as of right now. I'm looking to get Coco a playmate. (I've already secretly named the friend to be "Ice"...hahaha!) I'll be working on getting the new cage set up this weekend, then the search is on!!! I bought Coco one year ago for my daughter's 8th birthday. Well, Coco is basically my pet now...and that's okay because Coco really digs hanging out with me and I really dig hanging out with her!

Hello and welcome to the forum. there is a lot of great info on this site, as I am sure you are aware, and all questions are welcome.

Thanks! I've already read a lot of useful information! My pig is really gonna love me now!!!

Welcome from another Texan! (well, actually a misplaced Pennsylvanian....)

Welcome! Sure hope you find the perfect "Ice" to be Coco's roommate. Aren't piggies addictive?

@Field-of-Dreams: Being born and raised in Texas, I would trade the Texas summers for Pennsylvania summers any day!!

@mufasa: It's nice to know I'm not the only pig addict out there!!!

Welcome. I hope you enjoy the forum.

@(broken link removed) : Being born and raised in Texas, I would trade the Texas summers for Pennsylvania summers any day!!

For sure, but PA winters are a BEAR! Gimme a Texas winter any day over a PA winter.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.