Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Newbie from the world of Chinchillas!

Twilight Chins

Cavy Slave
Hi, I'm Christine and come from the land of Chinchillas! I'm not a Guinea pig owner, but came to learn a bit more about piggies. I had a pair when I was younger, and so enjoyed them, and their vocalization.

I generally make chinchilla toys, houses with art work (human grade food coloring) but lately have had a few guinea pig people come to me, asking that I make things for their piggies. I'm always wanting to do what is best for the furries, whether they be chinchillas, rats, or guinea pigs, so I am here to learn!

pandaloki

Cavy Slave
Welcome Twilight Chins! Piggies aren't as active with toys as much as chinchillas are. They usually enjoy things where they can hide in or run through like a bed or tunnel. Mine sometimes like to perch on things and sleep on them. May be you can make beds and tunnels for your piggy clients, a lot of people have been doing this and selling them online, you could use your talent in art to make your self stand out. :)

ellisa

Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Slave
Welcome fellow chin owner!
Yes, guinea pigs can be much more well behaved than chins :D
edit: Woo! Just checked out your site, you have some really neat things!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.