Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi There

Jaclyn

Cavy Slave
Hi, I just purchased a female guinea pig for me and my son to enjoy. I have been reading but I am confused about manu things piggy as there are a lot of conflicting stories and opinions on line. I am hoping to figure out this forum and get some feeding advice (if I can see where to post that).

Oh, and my piggy is named Miss Piggy (my son picked it), and I have no idea what kind she is. SHe is cute though, with smooth hair that is white, black, and tan. I have no idea if she is story haired or long haired, or what to expect.

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
Hello and Welcome! If you post a picture of your piggie we can help you figure out what kind of pig she is (and we would love to see her)!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Ditto the picture request, we love seeing piggies! I can't paste the link to the food chart Ly&pigs (dang iPad I is driving me crazy:crazy:) made but if you type food chart into the search box in the upper right corner it should come up. Somebody should be along soon and they will have some great info!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.