Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Coroplast Affordable coroplast??

Srios29

Cavy Slave
I have been a cavy slave for 2 months now, i recently bought another guinea pig so now i have two but the cage i have is to small for them. so I have started on the C&C cage i already have the cubes and the measurements for the coropllast which is 4 X 2 but now i need to know where i can buy coroplast in commercial store like home depot,lowes, art and supplies etc

please help D:

Inle_Rabbit

Moderator / Cavy Star, Photo Contest Winner
Cavy Gazer
Call sign shops in your area. That is your best bet for cheap coroplast.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Ditto Inle_rabbit. Google "plastic signs" and the name of your city, and you'll come up with a lot of places. You can also click on "Find Coroplast" at the top of the page, and search within your city.

trexgorawrrrrr

Cavy Slave
Another thing you could try doing is looking in the phone book for sign shops. Most sign shops carry coroplast. Tell them you're using it to make a cage for a guinea pig, and most of the time they'll give you a discount. I was able to buy a 8ft by 4ft piece for $20. I had one shop quote me $45, so I just kept looking. Call around for the best prices.

The other thing you could do is call around to political places to see if they have any old signs they're getting rid of from the elections. I don't know if anyone would have any right now, but it's worth a shot since they're free.

preacherman

Cavy Slave
I called a sign shop that I had done business with in the past. They gave me a 4x8 sheet for $15.00. That is the way to go. Anywhere that makes yard signs or political signs should be able to sell you a full sheet.

Srios29

Cavy Slave
I was able to buy coroplast at a store near by my house I ending getting 8 by 4 which is more then enough for my 2nd lvl :3

i finished the first lvl now working on the 2nd thanks for the help :)

HDFXDB

Cavy Slave
Sign shops won't always have it in stock and usually not in colors. I found a plastics store that had 4x8 sheets for $14 in about 10 colors. So, do a search for a plastic company first.

RubyRain

Cavy Slave
Local elections just got over-call around to see if you can some of the big signs for free!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.