Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello there!

EmilyandKato

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone! I'm new to the forum and new to guinea pigs. :) I am a member on another GP forum, so if you recognize my name, that would be why!

I currently do not have a GP, but am waiting to hear back about a little black & white American boar that I found on Craigslist yesterday. The wait is just about killing me. I was hoping to have him home today. I already have the perfect name picked out for him, too - Kato! :) Yes, I'm a fan of The Green Hornet. lol.

Anyway, I do have rabbits right now. I've owned, bred & shown them for nearly six years, but my sister and I have decided to downsize to just 2 or 3 and take a break from the extensive part of the rabbit hobby. I currently have 15 rabbits, but that number will decrease as I find great homes for them all.

I will definitely update if I get to bring my new pig home soon! :)
Emily

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Welcome! We'll need a picture of your piggy when you get him/her. :)

OllieandFriends

Cavy Gazer
Hello and Welcome! Kato is an adorable name (I've sadly never seen the Green Lantern but, I know the one your talking about), ditto on the pictures!

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Welcome, and ditto about the pictures:cheerful:!

EmilyandKato

Cavy Slave
Thank you!
I still haven't heard back from the piggy's current owner. :/ Hopefully will get an email reply soon. While I wait, I'm doing lots of reading and researching on pigs! :) And I will definitely have lots of pictures!

Emily

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.