Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hey there!

Dilly

Cavy Slave
Hi folks,

It appears I've been registered for some time but can't remember if I ever introduced myself!

I'm 28 and live in the UK with my girlfirend and 4 noisy, mad boars!

Up until a month ago we only had 2 - Merry, 6 and Suilven, 6 months

and then I ended up with two more after 'rescuing' them from a pet shop when they were not fit for sale. Hamish, 3 months is a lethal white and I had to keep him with his brother Angus who is his guide-pig as his vision and hearing are poor.

Been learning a lot recently about all sorts of things I never knew about piggies despite having kept them for years, like dental stuff and vets!

pinky

Cavy Slave
Welcome! How kind of you to take in the lethal pig. This site has a lot of info on lethals and a lot of people who can answer questions you might have about his care.

bpatters

Staff member
Cavy Slave
Thank you for taking in those two. If you want to see an amazing story about another English lethal white, read (broken link removed).

Dilly

Cavy Slave
Thank you for taking in those two. If you want to see an amazing story about another English lethal white, read (broken link removed).

Yeah Me'n Hamish have been following Fairy's stories and he's even sent her an email or two with questions about what's best to do. It's greatto see them doing well.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
Is your avatar a picture of your two new guys? They sure are cute! Thank you for taking in your lethal and keeping his brother with him to help, that is the sweetest thing!

Dilly

Cavy Slave
Yeah my avatar is my two newest boys. They are doing great. HAd their first bath last night and they both behaved impecably.

My other pair also act as big uncle pigs to them, Merry in particular is so laid back and loves to look after them.

Hhbean

Cavy Slave
That is so sweet!

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome! So looking forward to sharing with you. Would love to see pictures!!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.