Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi Everyone!

Guineawinnie

Cavy Slave
Hi guys! I am the proud mother of 2 beautiful little girls 1 and 3 years old and we adopted a guinea pig from Craigslist a few days ago. She is a 1 and a half year old abyssinian that is white, light brown and dark brown. She is very cute and we love her already! My daughter named her Winnie like the guinea pig in Wonder Pets.

SweetiePig

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Your guinea pig sounds very cute, Id love to see pics of her! Take a look around the forum and make sure to look into the cage threads and photos to get ideas about cages, the diet thread so you know about what food to feed and about there veggies and fruits as some people dont know much about that and then make sure to read up on guinea pig social life too, those are the big ones! Im sure you'll love this forum, lots of friendly people on here. If you have any questions, ask :cheerful:

Guineawinnie

Cavy Slave
Thanks a lot, I was on here a lot doing my homework before I even got her. I like this forum! I will post pics soon.

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum Guineawinnie! I have to agree "I like this forum also". It really is the best site ever for all that is GPs. Looking forward to pictures and chatting with you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.