Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello :)

daniellerose

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone. My name is Danielle:)

I have 5 piggies.

This is Popcorn, she is 7 months old.

Chocolate & Toffee. Chocolate is 10 months old and Toffee is 7 months old.

My boars Bill & Ben, they are a year old. Bill is on the left, Ben on the right.

This is Charcoal. She passed away 3 weeks ago, she is the same age as Chocolate. :(

SweetiePig

Cavy Slave
Hi, welcome to the forum! Your guinea pigs are beautiful! Im very sorry to hear about Charcoal passing though :( Are you planning on getting another to fill her spot or are you happy with your fantastic five!?
Also, make sure to have a look at the cage thread - (broken link removed) It has lots of pics and ideas about C&C cages which are highly recommended.
If you have any questions, please ask.

Hope to see you around the forum!:cheerful:

Duffinvt

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Hi and welcome ! Hope you'll check out the threads here. Lots of information on nutrition, etc. I am so sorry you lost Charcoal. I am not sure from the angle of the photo, but Toffee looks like my Busy !

longlostcurls

Cavy Slave
Hello. All your pggies are beautiful. Sorry that Charcoal passed but she is in a better place now. Your girl popcorn is just precious. Hope you find eveything you need here on this website. This is really the best place to go for info on piggies. I recommend this site to everyone who asks me a question.

daniellerose

Cavy Slave
Thank you all, I was going to rescue two more boars but we don't have the money to do it at the moment so we can't. We *were* going to rescue another sow also, but since all of my girls lived together anyway they still have each other and they're doing really really well since the passing of Charcoal and I'm not sure if it's too soon. I have a 5x2 c&c cage for my girls and tomorrow we're building another 5x2 for the boars, we're planning on stacking both cages so that the boars are underneath and the sows are on top, then next to it we are going to build some sort of storage with the left over grids. We want to get creative first though to see what else we can come up with. :cheerful:

Also (broken link removed)Duffinvt, I think my Toffee looks like the piggy on the left in your avatar pic - if that's the piggy you meant then they do look quite similar :cheerful:

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.