Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from AZ!

sonvrai

Cavy Slave
Hello there! I've had my first guinea pig for about 3 years, I got her when I was 17, and I'm 20 now. Her name is Cedar and she's a fluffy and super cute orange and black carrot monster. She's about 4 years old. My younger sister used to have a pig, and we were hoped they would be friends. But it wasn't meant to be, they hated one another and they had to be separated. Cedar lives in a 2x3 one story C&C cage, but she is a lone pig. I feel bad about that, but her and I have been through so much I feel that getting another one would be irresponsible. I try to give her lots of attention and yummy food to make up for it. :) I didn't know anything about pigs when I got her from a friend so she has honestly been a huge learning experience.

0525110839a.jpg

suzilovespiggie

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator
Cavy Slave
Welcome !! What a beautiful girl you have there! You have come to the right place to learn about piggies. They are wonderful creatures. Read. And enjoy all the wonder ino that is here. Looking forward to sharing with you.

SweetiePig

Cavy Slave
Welcome! Abby pigs are always sooo cute! You sound like a wonderful piggy parent! Hope to see you around the forum :)

sonvrai

Cavy Slave
Thank you both for the welcome! I am quickly getting addicted to this forum- only problem is it makes me want another pig soooo bad! >_< Oh gosh once you start getting involved in making pig houses and learning about piggie quirks it's so easy to just go pig crazy lol.

KiwiCavyAdorer

Cavy Slave
hallo and welcome!

Looking forward to other pigtures of Cedar! she'd look really good with my Maximus von Lichtenwalder! He is a "chestnut" roan abby.

I read a wonderful suggestion awhile ago, in here somewhere, by a really experienced piggie person.

Since I had not thought of it, it stuck in my head and I've been wondering about it ever since. (happens a lot here!) The suggestion was to take your piggie to choose their friend for themselves.

If my foster pig Mom warms to the notion of having two pigs I would like to let Maximus von Lichtenwalder choose his own friend. I think that was the nicest suggestion I ever read. The in's and out's of how to go about this I don't have. But the idea is so honouring!

Go piggie mad - it's delightful!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.