Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

UK bromers my piggy

bromers

Cavy Slave
i was just having a look at other peple's video's and i noticed how active their piggy's are. bromley (bromers) is not like that at all. i will take him out and all he will do is sit on my lap. he does run or anything. there is nothing medically wrong with him and i dont think he is shy because he will be ok with me, and i have had him two years on june the 17th. (my birthday dont forget) anyone have any clues to why he is so whats the word unmoving? i have some video's but havent worked out how to get them on to the computer yet. its just five minutes of him sitting on the floor. infact he has only ever been happy once and the is when russle first came he was popcorning. he never does anything else. no sometime he squeks for food but thats it.

sorry about my spelling its not my strong point,

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Hi, by the sounds of it, he is a loner pigs. Pigs that don't have companions are often bored - they don't really see the need to run around. When there are 2 or more, they chase each other, making piggy trains etc.

bromers

Cavy Slave
yes but my mum said no more animals she got teo upset after the death of our cat called sofie in febuary. but i am going to show my mum what you said and hopefully a new piggy i shall soon have.

Piglet

Cavy Slave
Well, I do have a gift.... I turned some of your family members veggie! lol

Also, try showing them another article - go to www.cavyspirit.com and then go to the social page

I'm sorry for the loss of your cat

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.