Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

introducing myself

ladybird74

Cavy Slave
Hi everybody, I am about to get another two guinea pigs into my life in approximately in a months time. I used to own them years ago and then I had a few years break due to the birth of my own little girl and now she is three and a half and wanted a rabbit but I convinced her to go guinea pig, and since then I have gone pig crazy I just love the fleece idea for the cages definitely going to try to make some bedspreads. Thought I might use my daughter cot mattress protectors for the inside liner.

So excited to find instructions on how to make a cozy cup even though I cannot sew well I am going to enlist the help of a friend that does lol.

I have also been thinking about using my daughters portacot as a play area for them in the loungeroom as there are way too many things they can run and hide behind. If anyone is aware how high they can jump as I don't want them to accidently jump out of the cot if I use the top shelf level on the portacot.

Anyway love to hear your thoughts and thanks for taking the time to read
I forgot how much I loved my guinea pigs.
cheers Debra

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.