Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Canada, EH

Bubbl3z

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany. And no, we Canadians don't actually say "EH" after every sentencelol. I haven't owned any guinea pigs in the past, nor do I own any at the moment so I can't properly introduce them yet. I will however be getting my two girls this weekend. They are sisters. One is a peruvian (mostly brown), and the other a sheltie (mostly white). Still thinking about what to name them, but I'll get back to you on that. I can't wait to bring them home!

I've been looking through the site for a few months now actually. Everyone on here seems really great. I hope you will accept me into your lovely community here.

I will update on the girls once I've gotten them.

Here they are a few days after they were born.

And here is a picture of them taken today.

pinky

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone! My name is Tiffany. And no, we Canadians don't actually say "EH" after every sentencelol. I haven't owned any guinea pigs in the past, nor do I own any at the moment so I can't properly introduce them yet. I will however be getting my two girls this weekend. They are sisters. One is a peruvian (mostly brown), and the other a sheltie (mostly white). Still thinking about what to name them, but I'll get back to you on that. I can't wait to bring them home!

I've been looking through the site for a few months now actually. Everyone on here seems really great. I hope you will accept me into your lovely community here.

I will update on the girls once I've gotten them.

Here they are a few days after they were born.

And here is a picture of them taken today.

Hi, Tiffany, welcome to the site. I'm not from Canada... I'm from Detroit but I have to admit I used to use eh after all of my sentences when I lived at home. It seemed to cross over the border somehow... I finally broke the habit when I went away to college and my friends kept teasing me about it. The photos of your pigs to be are adorable.

S0rceress0

Cavy Slave
Hiya Tiffany :D nice piggies! Glad to see you here

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.