Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Twickenham, England

Wolflore

Cavy Slave
Hi all,

I just wanted to say a quick hello from England. We have three pigs - one adult boar and two little boar piglets. We have just had another old boar - Edward, brother and lifetime partner to Ernest - put to sleep due to old age related illnesses. The young piggies are destined to be Ernest's new pets :)

The youngsters are called Arthur - an Abyssinian - and Graham - an English. Ernest is an odd mix. His brother was a Sheltie and Ernest has some length to the hair on his back, but it is no where near Sheltie length. I'm guessing it was a mixed breeding.

I'll write more in time if folks are interested.

My name is Anthony and my better half is Vicky.

natashia

Cavy Slave
Hello & welcome to the forum from a fellow brit :)

It's a great place to learn how to give you piggies the best possible care, just read all the stickies in the different sections.

Can't wait to see picture of your cute piggies, sorry to hear about your loss of a boar. x

barneybear

Cavy Slave
Hi from a fellow newbie and a brit too. Love the names!!

cam767

Cavy Slave
Welcome!! I'm so sorry to hear about Edward. How very sad. Do you have pics of your herd? We would love to see them.

Wolflore

Cavy Slave
I'll get some pictures up soon. Thanks for the warm welcome. Glad you like the names, we've got some great ones with the rest of the bunch.

Regards
Anthony

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.