Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Ontario Canada

Jodie

Cavy Slave
I have already posted a few questions, but would like to properly introduce myself and my piggies. I am Jodie and I live in a small town in Southern Ontario Canada. I have adopted three female piggies, Laverne, Shirley, and Valentine. On Friday, Shirley gave birth to two healthy pups. Laverne will be giving birth soon also. I hope to find some guinea pig people in my area. This forum has helped me tremendously and I thank you all for your help when Shirley was pregnant. Here are a pic of my pups.

Domino & Bedhead

Cavy Slave
Hello back from Canada. Congratulations on the new pups and I hope all goes well with the others. :)

Jodie

Cavy Slave
Hello back from Canada. Congratulations on the new pups and I hope all goes well with the others. :)

Thank you! I love my girls and the new pups. I will be looking to find new experienced homes for some of the little ones. I'm so happy I rescued these girls. They are very happy. Here is a picture of the mother Shirley. She is a black texel .

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.