Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

proud owner of two girls

berrybetty

Cavy Slave
On December 22, 2009 I got two female guinea pigs named Tofu and Dimsum from Petco (I know I know, I tried to find a shelter in my city that had guinea pigs but there weren't any back then). I'm planning on adopting a third from a shelter I recently found (in case one passes of old age).

Tofu is mostly white, but has brown on one side of her face, black on the other, and a mixture of both around her bottom area. I always said the white parts are uncooked tofu, the brown is cooked tofu, and the black is burnt tofu lol

Dimsum is mostly brown with a very little bit of white on the top of her head. Named her that because my mother said that "dim" is the chinese word for the spot on her head.

They're over a year old now (I think Tofu is slightly older though), so they're my biggest accomplishment.

They currently live in a 2x6 C&C cage and also have a tiny vacation/hospital cage that they've only used a few times.

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
They are very cute. I love the names. Welcome.

utsarah

Cavy Slave
They are adorable! Welcome.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.