Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Piggy Bedspreads Cozies

skinnypigs

Cavy Slave
Here are two cozy cocoons and one cozy tunnel that I just received in the mail!
They are from Piggy Bedspreads.
I love them, they are so nicely made and Barnaby sleeps in the previous tunnel I had ordered from her, so I just had to get more.

Oh they are nice! I like the one with snowflakes!

I've thought about getting the accessory type items from Piggy Bedspreads. I've gotten the bedspreads, the litter boxes, the lap pads, the potty pads and the cozy curtains. The lap pads are great. They have the same type of vinyl pad underneath that the bedspreads do. The potty pads do get wet underneath though so although they say you can just turn them over when the top gets wet, you really can't.

I've wondered about the tunnels and cones though. Do they work the same as the bedspreads in that the urine would get wicked away from the surface? I ask because I don't have a washing machine here that I can just toss them into if they get soiled.

The bottom of the sacs and tunnel are just fleece, the other sides have filler in them. So I found with my previous cozy tunnel, it never felt wet, just gets a tad smelly. So I wash it each time I change the cage.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.