Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia cavy rescues in wa

CoolCavy101

Cavy Slave
Hi guys just wondering if anybody knows of any of any guinea pig rescues in Western australia?

pigsforlife

Cavy Slave
At the moment there is no specific guinea pig rescue in W.A. However there are rabbit rescues which sometimes get guinea pigs in. Awhile ago, one of the rescues had this baby guinea pig up but they then bonded him with a rabbit, and won't adopt him out without the rabbit :( .I would suggest you contact them, as if they know you are looking for a pig/s then they can keep an eye out and notify you when they come in. You can find them through petrescue - PetRescue - find your new best friend!=

MoPiggies

Cavy Slave
Have you tried...
(broken link removed)

pigsforlife

Cavy Slave
Have you tried...
(broken link removed)

This is your other option but they do not have any branches in WA. They are happy to ship interstate - so you can look into doing it that way. It can get a little pricey though.

The other thing I did when I was looking for pigs was to look in the Quokka. You really have to weed out the breeders, as there are HEAPS of breeders but there are some genuine cases in there - with kids having lost interest and parents looking to rehome the pigs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.