Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello from Maryland! :)

InkedMomma

Cavy Slave
Hello! I'm Jenn... I live in Maryland, I'm the mother of 5 children, 5 cats and we've recently adopted two Guinea Pigs.... One male and one female... They're named "Buddy & Twinkle"..

They are in separate cages, as Buddy is not neutered yet, but it's on our list of things to do.

I've been looking into ways to get them some more space, and came across this page on google! So I've been looking at everything and I think we will definitely be building a C&C cage very soon!!

I love all of the information on this site... Since I'm new, I'm still looking and gathering information and I would welcome any and all advice that anyone would want to share!!! :)

I look forward to talking to everyone! :)

Flssgrl

Cavy Slave
Welcome Inkedmomma! This site has loads of fabulous information to better the lives of all guinea pigs. Glad you found it and your pigs will be too!

PiggyKat

Cavy Slave
lol Welcome! I too Googled and found this! it is a wealth of information! I found every question here and in the forums. Sometimes you have to do a search, but it is worth it.
Can't wait to see pigtures!

Amanda&Pigs

Cavy Slave
Hello and Welcome! This is a great site and help you keep your piggies happy and healthy!

Pigjes

Cavy Slave

Deb's4Pigs

Cavy Slave
I had had two girls for a long time together in a petstore cage. Kept getting bigger and bigger until I couldn't find them any bigger. That was when I got a computer and googled guinea pig cages and found this site. The rest is history. lol

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.