Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Size 12x12 is How big?

Taboo

Cavy Slave
Someone is giving away free grids, 12x12 worth. Now, I'm trying to wrap my mind around 12x12 and see how big that would be but i just can't. I mean, I know that the smallest cage for 2 guinea pigs is 2x3.. so why I can't I imagine 12x12? And I thought I understood this a long time ago! Ugh, it's driving me nuts. Would someone tell me if that would be enough grids to make a couple rabbit cages (at least 4 grids long, 3 grids high, and 2 wide for each) and have abut 6 grids left over for my future guinea pig enclosure? (the guinea pig enclosure is huge and is mostly already closed off, so I don't need many grids for it).

I hope 12x12 is a lot :D I'd love to make a bunny mansion!

you have just enough for 2 bunny cages and 6 left over!

AWESOME! I'll make a really big rabbit cage then, as big as I have room for. Yay, I'll finally be able to adopt my rabbits friends then too (well, I'll have to spay/neuter the adoptees first). Maybe I'll even make a pen for Jack to play in outside too (Jack is bad and tries to run away when outside so he has to have a pen, Izzy gets to free range while I go along behind him).

So the whole thing all together is 28 feet? (if the grids are each 14 inches long)

if you have 24 grids than you put them all in a straight line you would have 28 feet!

Wow! I haven't counted yet, but there's got to be over 100 grid! I'll never have to buy grids ever probably. :D And they came with connectors

where are you buying these from? I want some! :))

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.