Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

About my online site.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone.I know some of you guys have read about me opening an online store for all pet needs. I would like all of you guys be the first browser and buyer when I get the site up and running. I wouldnt mind if you guys would like to give me your email address along with your name so I can email all of you when I have the site going.
You can email me at
my name is Angel.
[email protected].

Thank you so much and I will email each of you everything that I will be making for all pets so you know what this site is about. Everything that you will see is going to be made by me. I love to sew and spoil every pets in the world with the best items on the block. Also the prices will NOT be outrages like some stores sell them for. I promise you all the best products when time comes.

Emily F.

Cavy Slave
Hey, that's a great idea. I'll deffinatly buy stuff from you! Is it just going to be cavy stuff?

My e-mail is [email protected]

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
no it will be others too. Ferrets, Dogs, Cats, Bunnies, Piggies, and other small pets (pet carriers for the real small ones.)

Cool thank you.

RubyPiggie2

Cavy Slave
The pet carrier idea is great, that's cool! How are you going to make them?
My name is Amanda and my email is [email protected]

dagwellismypigy

Cavy Slave

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Hey I got 2 samples of fabric to start out with. Its very colorful and I love it. I put a sample in my piggies cage and they all started popcorning. It was sooooooooo cute. Here it is. (broken link removed).

Poohbear
  • Post hidden due to user being banned.

pennick

Cavy Slave
my email is [email protected]. I am a sucker for anything for guinea pigs, so you will probably be sending me many things.

LiciaMommycott

Cavy Slave
Just to let everyone know, email harvesters can mine your addresses out of forums like this when you post them in the threads. You should send her private messages with your email address instead of posting them in public. It will reduce the amount of spam you get.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
well Hey its cool I do the same and my hubby looks at me and says don't you think its enough things for them. hehehe. I will have the price for some things that I have sewed tonight and I will Have pics up on the site that I gave you when Im done. its either tonight or tomorrow I'll have the pics of binkies, cuddle cups and hammocks.

shell29

Cavy Slave
I would like to shop at your site too. I have a dog, a bird, and soon a pig.
[email protected]

shell29

Cavy Slave
this is off the topic here but what exactly does it mean whe you say they where popcorning????

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
They do jump up and shake their heads at the same time. It looks like that they were having seizures.

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone. sorry for taking so long. I have manage to sew a handful of cuddle cups and binkies. Here are some samples you can see on this sitel.

(broken link removed).

Thank you
Angel

Ps.
Im not sure how much I should sell this for so please make an offer and let me know.

All4Cavies

Cavy Slave
Angel, I LOVE the solid orange cuddle cup!!!!!! Just curious how much do you charge for them?

All4Cavies

Cavy Slave
Oh, sorry, I didnt see the bottom of your post. I would give you an estimate, but I've never really looked into cuddle cups other than now. I dont know what they normally cost. I think yours are wonderful though! Keep up the great work!!!

AngelsCavies

Cavy Slave
Thats ok. Thank you.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.