Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!!!!

torgrosset

Cavy Slave
Hi I'm torgrosset & I'm a newbie. :)
I bought 2 female piggies for my daughters in the summer, and we love them so much :love: we've since expanded, so we now have 4 :eek: !!! But no more LOL
They are called Ariel (although sometimes called Belle depending upon my 3 year old daughters mood), Tootsie, Pepper and Truffle.
Ariel & Tootsie are litter sisters and are both tortie & white smooth haired. Pepper is a reddy/ginger colour with red eyes & I think she's a ridgeback, however she also has a rosette.
Truffle is brown and black mixtue (can't remember the proper colour name) and is an Abby with lots of rosettes.
They were kept outside during the summer months, in a traditional hutch and attached run.
However, they are inside now in a 4x2 C&C cage with a 2x1 upper level - I'm quite proud of it LOL :D . I'd love to keep them inside all year, however I'm limited for space and can't make the C&C cage any bigger :weepy: and I'm concerned that it really isn't big enough for them all. So, I think we'll see how it goes and maybe they can go out in sunny warm weather!!!
I need to take some photos, but once I do I'll post them.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.