Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello-all

terramama

Cavy Slave
Hello everyone,

I am a single mom of three human children, one shih-tzu and one cat. We are currently pigless. Our beloved pig died a year ago, we are still mourning, and making sure we do it right. We miss her voice, her cuddles, and her company. Our next addition will be two piggy's who need a home, same sex, or neutured/spayed. We have been designing our C&C cage, but fall in love with all the set ups we see, so need to make some decisions.

I want to thank everyone who posts, I have been reading the posts since we lost our prin-ca-poopy(yep!). The posts have made me sad, because of what we didn't know. But they have also helped us to feel like we CAN do it, and do it well.

So here we are, ready to learn, and when we are ready(cage and all) maybe some one can help us give a great home to some needy piggys!

Last edited:

RainKindle

Cavy Slave
That is so sweet, I'm glad you are looking at the information here. This is the place to get great ideas and advice. I'm sure you will be an improved cavy mommy. I can't wait until you bring home your pair!

PrayerWarrior

Cavy Slave
Welcome to GPC. I'm sure Prin-Ca-Poopy (that's such a great name!) would be happy to know your next piggies will have an even better life than her.

Good luck with your cage! If you're anything like me, you'll get addicted and your original plan will not stay that way for long. My cages are forever changing.

frashy

Cavy Slave
If you're anything like me, you'll get addicted and your original plan will not stay that way for long. My cages are forever changing.

I'm with PrayerWarrior on that one! I guess it's a good thing though because the change will allow more stimulation and exploration without them getting bored.

Anyways..Welcome, now you can join in with the posts! I remember before I came to this site, and didn't even realize all the wrong things I was doing. But seeing how great my piggies lives now makes me feel better.

Good luck with it all, hopefully someday we can see pictures!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.