Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Adding a second level to non-C&C cage?

spoonyspork

Cavy Slave
First of all.. man, these are some creative cages here! I wish I'd found this site before I was 90% complete with mine!

Okay, that aside, I have a HUGE (3' x 4') cage I made from the shell of an old dresser. It's very boring looking.. all my little one has right now is a single hidy house. After looking through this site, I got some great ideas to make his life more interesting for him while I try to find him a buddy, and also what would maximize space for when I finally DO find him that buddy. The cage is nearly 4' high... so I was thinking of adding another level in there. Has anyone had any experience making something like that, or just have any general ideas? Cubes wouldn't work very well, as there's not any place to connect them. Also.. I'm not exactly handy with building things. If you saw the way the cage looks right now when all I had to do was nail wire to a frame.. you'd understand what I mean. ;)

Thanks in advance for any input!

amfeider

Cavy Slave
you could use corplast for the ramp and shelf and attach it with cable ties

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.