Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Help!! Need Creative cage ideas for my small apartment!

Sopher7132

Cavy Slave
Hey Everyone! I haven't' posted in a WHILE but I need some suggestions
I recentely moved into a studio apartment (about 400 sq. ft) and I used to live in a 3 bdrm so the size difference in still a shock.

I have 6 piggies (all girls and one boy) but my mom is pig-sitting 3 of them until i get settled in and unpacked so that I can worry less where furniture goes and having 7 animals in my apartment (bunny included) My mom suggested she keeps the three she is pig sitting but I couldn't do that. THey are my responsibility and I love them to much. I right now have a 2 X 3 cage for three of the girls, this is only temporary. This weekend my friend will be dropping off more new coroplast for me to expand it.

I was considering stacking the cages. 3 girls on the bottom level, two girls on the top level and the boy on the first level but with a divider of course. I was wondering if anyone had any other suggestions for making a cages in limited spaces. I was hoping it could be where one cage holds 3 pigs, then and another cage for 2 pigs and another cage for one boy (the boy MUST be next to one of the girls cages so he can see/"talk" to them)

Please let me know what you come up with. Any links or photos or anything is GREATLY appreciated. The cage I used to have was magnificant and HUGE so I need to be creative as possible so that they can have that same "living the high life" feeling.

THanks so much everyone!!!!!! :D

Sopher7132

Cavy Slave
Ugh. I'm a nimrod. I just found a bunch of pics for ideas. If Cavy spirit could delete this post that would be fabulous!

Nelli

Cavy Slave
My living space is also spaciously challenged and I would also appreciate any information regarding cage space.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.