Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Food Pellets

erikahand83

Cavy Slave
I am in the process of adopting 2 guinea pigs, Midnight and Ralphy. I was just wondering where some of you buy your food pellets and what brand you buy. I looked at www.oxbow.com, but I didn't see any there. Thats where I was planning on buying my timothy hay so it would be alot easier if I could just buy both products from the same site. :confused: Any info would be welcome. :)
Thanks Again,
Erika:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Oxbow is an excellent brand. Their website is (broken link removed) though which is why you might not have been able to find any pellets. They also have a store and vet locator, so you might be able to buy products locally instead of having to order online.

You also may want to check out (broken link removed). Kleenmama has wonderful products, both pellets and hay as well.

My pigs seem to love their Oxbow. Of course, before coming to this site, I was feeding them Kaytee and all other sorts of crappy stuff! Seriously, thank goodness for this site. My pigs are pampered deluxe with all their veggies, good food and large C and C cage. I was also lucky enough top find a local pet store by me that sells Oxbow pellets and hay, so no online ordering!

Yeah, I think I'm going to check with my vet first before I order online. He might be able to get some of both in for me. I'm pretty sure he'll have the hay cause we live in a town that based on agriculture. 3 pig farms outside of town and the majority of the farmers around here have cows and stuff, which require some time of hay feed.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.