Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Wow

peanut butter

Cavy Slave
My guinea pig Peanut is litter trained, and it only took 5 days but it working!!!!!!:D
This is great, now he won't make a mess all around his cage!!!!:eek:
Wow, and it so simpel!!!!lol

Last edited by a moderator:

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Are you planning on recommending cat litter again? Have you read your private messages?

Please use the standard font to post and lay off the smilies and excess punctuation. You do not need to end every sentence with 3-10 exclamation points. You do not want me to have to warn you again.

Paula

Pigaholic Extraordinaire
Cavy Slave
You used cat litter to "train" your pigs? That's horrible! You don't still have it in their cage, do you?

It's not worth risking their health like that to save you a few minutes of cage cleaning!

bamby71994

Cavy Slave
Cat litter for pigs? Your lucky mine took five months and I have to restart with the new pigger!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Bamby - Please note that Cat Litter is extremely dangerous for small animals. Peanut Butter got in trouble for recommending it in another thread. Cat litter (clay and /or clumping types) can kill your guinea pig.

bamby71994

Cavy Slave
Thanks I wasn't thinking to much about it anyways. I use corn bedding for his litter tray. I still have plenty and it was free with his corner.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.