Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello

Peppa

Cavy Slave
I have 17 g/pigs all rescued and live indoors with me, 7 have the run of the house the others are in runs, 7 of the piggies are babies born to 2 sisters, won't list all thier names will fill the page up. All of them have thier forever home with me, hard work but I wouldn't be without them :) , just seeing thier little faces makes everything worthwhile, especially when they recover from abuse etc

17 names is not too many! We want to hear about them all! Pictures too!

Hi, thier names are, Mario,Fudge,Flossie,Daisy,Belle,Blossom and Clover, they are free range, in the runs are Basil, Sadie and Sophie, then the other boys Rupert, Junior,Claude,Coco, Casper and Percy, Josie is in a hutch but comes out everyday she,s an old lady and a bit afraid of the others darting about, will try and get pics loaded,

Welcome to the forums! Feel free to ask questions. Check out the stickies located at the top of each forum as they hold invaluable information.

I take it that either the boys or the girls that are together are altered, or that they are separated, is this right?

Looking forward to getting to know you and seeing those pictures!

Thankyou for the welcome, yes the boys have been neutered we had problems with Basil he swelled up with a bad infection and had to have another op but he's fine now with his wives, thought there was enough babies in rescues etc without me adding to it even though I adore them,
Val

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.