Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Timothy and Alfalfa

lucybeebee

Cavy Slave
Hello. I've been lurking in these forums for a while and I joined last week (I think). Earlier this year I got my two boys, Timothy and Alfalfa, from a guinea pig rescue. They live in a C&C cage that is 2X2 (I think). I think C&C cages are the best and wish I had known about them when I had my other cavies (this was pre-Internet). I have been vegan for almost seven years. I look forward to discussing guinea pigs and how to make them happy. This is a picture of the boys in their favorite chair.

You may find it better to have a 2x4 with 2 piggies, a 2x3 is the minimum for 1 piggy. Having boys aswell they tend to need more space so as not to get too territorial as they grow up.

Cute piggers though!

Wow, those are really cute piggies!

I agree with cookie_gal that a larger cage would be better, if possible.

Whoops. I meant 2x4. Sorry about the confusion.

Congratulations on the adoption!

Congratulations on your new furbabies! They're adorable...love the names as well.lol

They must be about two now. They were fully grown when I adopted them and the vets continually say that they are the largest guinea pigs they've ever seen.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.