Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Back on These Forums

Cavykid14

Cavy Slave
Well.. I used to be on here about 2 years ago, now I'm XX (Turning XX November) and I just thought I would check out the forum. So I did and I remembered my password and now I'm back up on these forums. So I just wanted to say hi and give an update on my pet status. I still have Oreo, he is 3 years old now (Turning 4 next month) and he's just as strong as when I got him. I also have 2 other ones, their names' are Foley and Snickers. I have a 2 story C&C House, Oreo lives on top and the other two live on the bottom due to male fighting issues. Anyways I'll have some pictures up soon of my cage and stuff. But hello to everyone :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there and welcome back! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Welcome back! I'd love to see pictures of your piggies.

I have only recently become a member of this forum, but I suspect that their have been quite a few changes, have you noticed any? Anyway, welcome back! Pigtures are defiantley needed!

Welcome back =)

Do you have any pigtures?

Yeah I got some pigtures, Here are a few:

Back on These Forums

Back on These Forums

Here is my cage, I just snap shot this picture about 5 minutes ago:

(I know this cage is messy, I'll probably clean it in about an hour)
Bottom Floor:
Back on These Forums

Top Floor:
Back on These Forums

Also, I have noticed a few things different like the Memorial section, I do remember the Kitchen and the Cafe quite well though :D

Aw, they are adorable. =)

Aw, cute pigs.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.