Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia female guinea pig in need of good home

kk524

Cavy Slave
Sadly, I am moving oversea for work and can no longer take care of her. She's been with me for 2 and a half years and she's been a really great roommate. She always makes me laugh and wanna hug her. I am located in Darlinghurst, Sydney. If interested please post on this thread or e-mail me at [email protected] asap.

staphjermz

Cavy Slave
I hope you find a good home. I live quite far from darlinghurst :( I wouldn't mind taking her in but i would have to ask my boyfriend what he thinks because currently i have so many guinea pigs and running out of space making big cages.I love guinea pigs so much. It is sad you can't take her with you.

pigloverr

Cavy Gazer
hi. i do hope you find a good home for your piggie. i would take her in to join my herd but im located on the central coast [about an hour from central station] and cant think of a good way to get to Sydney and back with a guinea pig. good luck and let us know if there is anything i could do to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.