Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia female guinea pig in need of good home

kk524

Cavy Slave
Sadly, I am moving oversea for work and can no longer take care of her. She's been with me for 2 and a half years and she's been a really great roommate. She always makes me laugh and wanna hug her. I am located in Darlinghurst, Sydney. If interested please post on this thread or e-mail me at [email protected] asap.

I hope you find a good home. I live quite far from darlinghurst :( I wouldn't mind taking her in but i would have to ask my boyfriend what he thinks because currently i have so many guinea pigs and running out of space making big cages.I love guinea pigs so much. It is sad you can't take her with you.

hi. i do hope you find a good home for your piggie. i would take her in to join my herd but im located on the central coast [about an hour from central station] and cant think of a good way to get to Sydney and back with a guinea pig. good luck and let us know if there is anything i could do to help.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.