Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

goodbye sweet Ginger

camende

Cavy Slave
This morning I woke up to find Ginger worse then usual. She has been having breathing problems on and off since November. She's been on antibiotic countless times since November...It broke my heart to see her stuggle so. Anyway, this morning I just knew she would not make it through the day. I scooped her up and kept her with me all morning...She crawled up to my shoulder and snuggled up to me...She passed peacefully. And, finally, she is no longer in any pain and is at peace....It's such a sad day here...

Tulia&Susie

Cavy Slave
Oh my I'm so sorry to hear this. So sad. Well may your little girl rest in peace. Again I'm sorry for your loss.

andie_mcbride

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry about Ginger.
It's so nice that she got to be with the person she loved most when she went to Heaven.

fourbwabbys

Cavy Slave
I'm so sorry. She spent her last moments feeling loved and she knew it was time to go. RIP Ginger

camende

Cavy Slave
We are all very sad. Ginger's cage mates, Sugar and Norbie, are just laying around too. When I call them, they come out and look at me like they are wondering when I am going to bring Ginger back. Ginger was our special needs guinea pig...She had such a gentle soul...We miss her very much...I'll probably look around in a week or two to see if there is another piggy in the area that we can adopt....I have a feeling that my fiance is not going to want to get attached to another piggy. Hopefully, I can talk him into it...

Pamela Barr

Cavy Slave
One of my girls is doing the same thing and it's respiratory cancer, my vet said a lot of guinea pigs get this.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.