Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hi people!!

patches

Cavy Slave
Hi people!!!!! I am new here, though I've known this site for awhile. Anyways, I have one guinea pig named Patches. My friend's guinea pig had a baby and she was gonna give them to the shelter, but I persuaded my mom to let me keep one. I am going to adopt Patches a friend so he can share his time with a buddy while I am at school and stuff. He lived in a store bought cage for about a year, then my dad got one of the C&C cages *secretly(so my mom cant say no, he he heeee...) We set it up and put him in and when my mom got home she was mad.(she thinks we have no room for a big cage, plus she dislikes animals...)Its not all that big, it is the 2x4 one. Anyway, she saw his behavior change dramaticly, so she isnt mad anymore, she is happy now. Does anyone know where to adopt guinea pigs in central VA? I am gonna go look, but if anyone has any info, feel free to tell me. Bye!

Last edited by a moderator:

Terekins

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum, it's great that you've built a c&c cage, and that you're getting Patches a friend. A 2x4 is a great size for two pigs. Take care,

Tere

Jenah

Cavy Slave
Welcome - this site is a great resource. You're well on your way to being a good cavy slave!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.