Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello!

Warehouse41Ant

Cavy Slave
Hi everyone. I'm new to forum. Stalker for about a month now. Love the site, just wish I had found it before purchasing two girls from a pet store. :guilty: I had read somewhere that guinea pigs do better in pairs so I got two girls from Petsmart. They were very helpful and informed me that they only carried females to avoid a mis-sexing problem. I know this doesn't justify buying them when some are needlessly suffering in a store, but it's too late now. I guess all I can do is keep this in mind for the future and take care of the ones I have.

My name is Tyler and my girlfriend Jenelle and I have two girl piggies. Their names are Phoebe and Chloe. They're both great, lot of personality and both have quite different personalities. I've learned a lot about their care from this site and as of now they seem to be doing great. Both are still very young and quite small. I'll work on getting some pictures I've taken posted. Phoebe is my avatar, if you can see!

Great to be a member, thought I should actually register and contribute instead of just stalking!

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum Tyler.

piggly wiggly

Cavy Slave
Welcome, your piggie is very cute. Glad you joined and are not just stalking us lol

Percy's Mom

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum Tyler, Jenelle, Phoebe, and Chloe! Many of us bought guinea pigs before finding out about how many needed to be adopted. What's most important is that you know now, and are committed to learning and taking the best care of your girls that you can.

TheQueen

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forums! Sounds like you really want what's best for your new piggies. And you've found the right place! The forums are a wealth of information. Your avatar pig is very cute, can't wait for more pigtures! See you around, I hope!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.