Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

We Love Fudge

Fudge's Mom

Cavy Slave
I'm Kristi.........and I'm a guinea pig owner.:D

OK, my daughter was recently given a precious little guinea pig and we have fallen in love with him. His name is Fudge Royal. We call him Fudge for short. We had just eaten fudge royal ice cream when our friends appeared with Fudge and he was the same colors as the ice cream, so it sort of stuck. LOL Anyway, I have never seen such a sweet small pet. I dare say, I like him more than my daughter does and she absolutely adores him. :)

Anyway, we know very little about guinea pigs and I'm so glad I found this site. I'm looking forward to hearing more about these little friends of ours.

We Love Fudge

~Kristi
Fudge's Mom

He is so cute, and he must be tiny to fit in your hands! His expression there is adorable, and so are his sticky-up ears. The name Fudge suits him, too!
Sounds like you will make a great piggy owner. Here's some links to get you on your way:
(broken link removed) Post directing you to awesome care site.
https://www.guineapigcages.com/foru...conceptions-about-guinea-pigs-their-care.html "Common Misconceptions about guinea pigs and their care"
On the home page of the site are instructions on how to make a Cubes and Coroplast cage. Once he is settled in you might want to think about adopting him a buddy as guinea pigs are happiest with a friend, but I suggest asking a vet to make sure he really is male beforehand.
Have fun with your new piggy and on the forums :)

Hey and welcome. He is such a cute little guineapig and his expression there is priceless. Some things you may want to think about is getting a C&C cage for an alternative cage that meets the standards and getting him a friend. But again he's adorable and I hope you get lots of info from here.

Ooooohhh! What a cutie!!! Welcome to the forum!

Welcome welcome welcome.
You will not be sorry you're here - it's a great resource. Tons of useful and practical informations. Tons of folks with a lot of experience. Truly there is so much here I find that I'm here every day digging and researching to learn all that I can.

And Fudge is beautiful.

He is a beauty! Welcome to the fourm!

Hey, thanks for the replies and for the links. I really appreciate it.

And y'all's piggies are cute too. They're just adorable little creatures, aren't they?

~Kristi

He looks pigture perfect. :p
The people here are very helpful.. So no doubt you'll get what you need.

Fudge is gorgoes! Good luck with him. You've come to the right site for alot of information =)

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.