Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Newbie here from Texas!

kbbeale

Cavy Slave
Hello all, my name is Kristen and I'm from south Texas - and I have 5 lovely girls (piggies) - I have 2 human children (boys) :D The girls are named Callie, Mona, Candy, Nutmeg and Misty. My human children are Garrett and Sterling. Garrett is nearly 5 and taking quite an interest in the girls. He just LOVES giving them treats and petting them. :p Once I figure out how to attach photos, I'll show ya my ladies.

I mostly lurk around here, kind of afraid to post that I might say or do something wrong :confused: so I just want to play it safe. I love looking at all the photos and cage information here. Enjoy your piggies!

Kristen

dextersmycutegp

Cavy Slave
Welcome! I can't wait to see your girlies!
Don't worry about doing or saying anything wrong. Most of the people on here are exceedingly nice.

VoodooJoint

Cavy Champion, Previous Forum Moderator!
Cavy Slave
Welcome!

Don't be too afraid of us. We really are a normally nice bunch but we can get rather passionate about animals and their welfare.

All we ask for is an open mind and the willingness to learn and make changes. Please never be afraid to ask questions if you have any. We want to help you and your pets have a better life together.

Also feel free to PM any of the mods or admin with questions or concerns.

this_lil_piggy

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forums!

kbbeale

Cavy Slave
Thanks guys! I was able to change my avitar to one of the girls - so at least you can see this one for now - this is Mona. :love:

fairysari

Cavy Slave
Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.