Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Hello all :3

lilyumestar

Cavy Slave
Hi I'm new to this forum but i have been browsing this website and forum for the past week and I have finally decided to join. Yay.

Here's a picture of my dear little piggie. I only have one so far. His name is Checkers and he's barely half a year old.
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v61/mystick/meorpets/Picture949.png

Little bit about checkers
-He's an American crested.
-He's very shy but also very curious at the same time.
-He loves his fruits n veggies and munching on my hair, which isn't exactly good for either of us.
-He's paws are all different colors his left hind paw is black, right hind paw is beige, left front paw is black and his right front paw is beige. Such a lovely pattern. That was the reason i called him checkers.

He was given to me by a friend when checkers was a wee baby like how he is in the photo but he's much larger now. Well he's still a baby but a larger baby haha.
My friend decided to get a guinea pig even though he was dorming and he recklessly left bedding all over the place for suspicious people to see. He was caught so he had to give it away so he gave it to me. I've grown to love him with all my heart but the thing is, is that my friend might want him back but he never mentioned it when he gave him to me. i can't bare to lose him. He's such a babe.

Hello hello everyone!! Nice to meet you all. I hope to learn a lot from all of you since checkers is my first piggie. Thank you all.

NMPiggyMom

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum! Your little Checkers is a sweetie. This forum is the place to learn everything you ever wanted to know about piggies. Welcome again.

lilyumestar

Cavy Slave
thank you very much. I appreciate it.

this_lil_piggy

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forums! Checkers is quite handsome.
I wouldn't return him to your friend, too late for sorry now. Direct him to the nearest shelter to adopt his own new pig. :)

Jenah

Cavy Slave
Checkers is a doll. Truly!! Welcome.

OSUCavies

Cavy Slave
Wow he IS SO CUTE!

Love the name, too.

My piggie, Layla, loves to eat hair, too!

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.