Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register
  • If you need a specific country prefix that isn't listed, please contact the staff.

Australia Pig sitter in Melbourne??

becwong

Cavy Slave
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif]Hi, I'm new here so I don't really know where I should post this.

I'll be leaving on 13th (in the next few days) 9pm to Malaysia for 2 months and I need a sitter.

Well, I already have a sitter (a friend of mine who owns 2 pigs) but she's not the most ideal sitter. I just assumed she would be ok because she has 2 pigs of her own. I was wrong. I went over to her house in the afternoon to build an extra cage. I saw her 2 pigs and I really regretted asking her to pig sit.

One of her pigs is obese and has scurvy. The other one looks ok. The piggers' diet consists of mostly carrots and parsley and some chinese cabbage. My pigs however have a salad of tomato, endive, cos lettuce, red leaf lettuce and butterhead lettuce everyday and by the sounds of things, she will not accommodate me and give my pigs their usual salad.

I know it's my fault for not asking her clearly and waited until the last minute to check her place out. I just assumed she would be ok just because I've heard so much nice things about her pigs.

I know it will be rather impossible to get a sitter in 3 days and in addition there's not many members from Australia but I suppose its worth a try.

Beckie
[/FONT]

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.