Where People & Piggies Thrive

Newbie or Guinea Guru? Popcorn in!

Register for free to enjoy the full benefits.
Find out more about the NEW, drastically improved site and forum!

Register

Muffy & Toffee say hello!

Felicity

Cavy Slave
Hello,

I've just joined the forum having browsed it for months since I got my two rescue piggies Muffy & Toffe.
I'm a C&C covert having spent loads on progressively larger cages until the obvious solution appeared c/o Cavy Cages!

Here they are: Toffee on the left and Muffy on the right:

Muffy again...

...and Toffee

Muffy is a boy and is about 3 now, and Toffee is about 2 and a half. They're both from a lovely Cavy Rescue place in Richmond, London.
Toffee sadly has bloat problems which we've been struggling with for over a year now and she's had to stop having veggies more or less. She's in remarkably good condition despite this however. I expected problems related to lack of veggie goodness, but feeding her Cavy Cuisine and having vitamin drops every 2 days she's doing well and is big and chunky!

Muffy is a bit of a baby and can be quite a handful. He's a big boar who's been 'done' and loves Toffee, although she can be quite scathing with him and headbutts him when his attentions get too much for her.

Bless them both, I love them dearly.....
(I'll try and put together a "Bloat" diary of what happened and what solutions we came up with which maybe useful if anyone else has similar problems.

NMPiggyMom

Cavy Champion
Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum. What dear little faces in the first pigture. Lucky piggies!! Welcome again.

WEAVER

Cavy Slave
Welcome to the forum!! It is great you have taken the time to research and even better that you have decided to become a participating member. I look forward to hearing more about your piggies sharing lots of stories in the future.

Status
This thread has been closed due to inactivity. You can create a new thread to discuss this topic.